Reservoir Hill Historic Home

Single-Family Project

This historic home on Callow Avenue in Reservoir Hill was fully renovated by Edgemont Builders after being vacant for almost 5 years.  Originally, the house was constructed as a single family home, in around 1900.  Over time, the building was coverted into a 6 unit apartment building. Edgemont, in partnership with the Druid Heights CDC, SM+P Architects, and Healthy Neighborhoods Inc., rehabilitated the home to its current, beautiful state.